phones etc etc..
It hit me then... none of the above is any longer in my purse !! I have no room for them!
For Women who are living with a loved one with Addiction...We Carry a much bigger purse these days !
I did not even have to dump out my purse..I know Exactly what's in it !
- Kleenex-not a few-the whole dang box
- My Journal and at least 10 pens
- 2 cans of Red Bull
- My cell phone
- My Ipad
- My e-reader
- All my Jewellery
- My Rosary Beads
- My Worry Beads
- My Lucky Charm's
- A family picture before Addiction came calling
- A picture of my son after Addiction came calling!
- Bear spray ( ya never know who may come crashing through your door)
- All the medications in the house
- All my cards and my son's health card
- An Epi-pen
- A Narcan Kit
- At home pee tests
- Keys..for everything.. Including the safe which used to be a combination type..But I'm getting old and could not remember the numbers,we would change them so many times,so now we have a key-lock one.
- My Grama's good silver ( minus the spoons)
This is the sad reality..Many of you will understand..and those who don't..will never understand..xoxo